We are proud to be a member of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) meaning we’re bound to the very highest standards set out in the consumer code. You can see our listing as a member of the RECC here.
When renewable energy is installed, it’s vital that the products work exactly as expected with reliability, efficiency and at the expected cost. RECC sets out high consumer protection standards for businesses who are selling or leasing renewable energy generation systems to domestic consumers.
Our membership in the RECC means that as our customer you can expect the following:
- Our companies’ representatives will deal with you in a courteous, constructive and prompt manner
- We will show you evidence of our identification before entering your home, including name and job title.
- We will not push you into signing a contract by:
- staying in your home for more than two hours
- offering you a high initial price followed by a discount
- offering you a discount for signing the contract that day
- offering you a discount for monitoring performance or providing testimonials
- withhold price information until the end of the visit or ask you what other quotations you have already received
- claim that there is limited availability of the product.
For full details on what you can expect from us as a member of RECC click here.